Coqueta along the Embarcadero. If you are luck you might catch a glimpse of Michael Chiarello chopping up some octopus there.
- There's a new fried chicken place in North Beach. It pairs will with beer and strippers?
- Drug cartels are driving up lime prices, so says Tacolicious thus up go margaritas.
- SFist re-ranks the Bay Areas best restaurants based on some new formula.
- If, like me, you can't afford $398 here's Saisons full tasting menu in pictures.
- There's a Guamanian food restaurant in San Francisco, who knew?
- Glamour shots of chickens?! Why not, it's kind of funny.
- A whiskey primer from 7x7 so you can look smart when you hit up Hard Water.
- Yes there are places that still deliver at 2am in San Francisco...drunk dialing time!!
- That cat cafe has met it's funding goal..looks like it's a go..your move dogs.