Blue Bottle Coffee's indoor stall at the Ferry Plaza actually has TWO ordering windows and the one around to the side is usually shorter. Since they both serve the same thing--shorter is always better.
- Parts of Oakland join the food truck pod craze and get their own "off the grid-ish" event.
- ForageSF has a new underground dinner Wild Kitchen coming up in March. Get tix now.
- SFGate--should cocktails have separate ratings from food? Does it matter after third one?
- 7x7's list of "casual" spin-offs of high end restaurants. Spin-off doesn't mean cheaper.
- Don't schlepp to outer Mission for ice cream, Humphry Slocombe opens in Ferry Plaza.
- Chris Cosentino will close Incanto, reopens more casual--with a retail section. Seriously.
- Ryan Farr of 4505 Meats shows us how to make a hot dog--to go with that burger.
- Donut Shops both new and old are still the thing in San Francisco.
- Can a Thai restaurant really be exciting? Serious Eats seems to think Kin Khao is.