Glazed bacon brittle brioche donut from A Spoonful of Sugar in San Francisco. At $4 a pop it's kind of pricey, but it was bigger than my hand, definitely fluffy, cakey and tasty.
- Time to dine out on the waterfront, here's SFGate's list of where to eat.
- Great more artisan chefs in San Francisco making pricey food.
- Looks like Dixie in the Presidio may have bit the dust. The South falls again.
- Rainbow Grocery joins the hi-tech delivery parade. What will the hardcores say.
- If you must wait to get in State Bird Provision here's what SFist recommends.
- Now you can brunch Monday through Friday at these places because why not.
- Passover begins on Monday April 14th and EaterSF has you covered with places to eat.
- The 25 Lusk folks will try their hand at a mall eatery at the Westfield.
- The Mills Josey Baker releases his cookbook Monday--$4 toast at home!