Chocolate peanut butter cake from Sweet Inspirations in the Castro. The chocolate/peanut butter needs to be evened out a little bit but this was a tasty moist delight.
- Why term "farm to table" needs to be sent to pasture--get it? Sent to pasture? Ugh..
- It's all about meat in SF as 4505 Burgers & BBQ and Magnolia Brewery Smokehouse open.
- Bay Area Beard Award winners see familiar faces.
- Here's a story on a now no longer secret crepe shop in the Mission.
- Things you didn't know about Blue Bottle Coffee--in case you are obsessing.
- Thomas Keller opening ice cream shop? How much will that chefs tasting be?
- Schroeder's Beer Hall reopens in San Francisco and all the media are excited about it.
- Here's the full list of SF Weekly's Best of...Food winners.
- SFist's list of the best San Francisco markets for international foods.
- Dogpatch continues its journey toward foodie town with a forthcoming wine distillery.
- Here's a rundown of Off The Grid's Picnic At the Presidio vendors.
And this is the carrot cake from Sweet Inspirations, very good and creamy. Double props to the shop for also giving healthy slices.